Now that we’re coming to the end of March, there’s no doubt that spring is well and truly here. The shops are full of festival gear and the parks are brimming with flowers. I even saw a bee today!
In the winter, there’s nothing more I want to do than cuddle up under a blanket and do nothing, but all that cosiness isn’t exactly great for my blog – whilst I’m snug as a bug, I’m not writing blog posts! All motivation goes down the drain… Because of that, I am so glad spring is here.
Not only will it’s arrival have a positive impact on my mood – let’s face it, every Brit is glad to see the back of that crap winter we just had – the season also brings with it a handful of reasons why it could improve my blog.
Reasons why spring will improve my blog:
1. Lighter nights means more time for blog photos: Clear, sharp, light images are such an important addition to a post. I love these light nights! Natural light is the best.
2. Better weather for trips out and about: More days out definitely means more “My Day in Photos” posts! My fingers won’t fall off from the cold during my little photography excursions either.
3. Brighter mornings will lead to productive days: I’m pretty much forced awake by the sun in the spring, but at least there’s a guaranteed surge of motivation. Being up earlier means there’s way more time in the day to get stuff done.
4. Lots of wild flowers and flowers in shops: This means there’s lots of flowers for blog photography props!
5. It’s sunnier: For me, sunny means happy. When I’m enjoying myself and smiling, my writing is more natural and I think that’s going to make such a difference. 🙂
Related: Reasons To Love Spring
Do you think spring will improve your own blog?
You can read my previous post here.