November is pretty much my favourite time of year – it’s a time for Christmas preparation and excitement, creeping into the icy Winter mornings and there’s no guilt when you decide to spend a full weekend indoors because it’s cosier than being active! (Or is that just me..?)
To be honest, November was a really lazy month in terms of hobbies and goals. It was really work-orientated, and everything else has been doused in sleepiness.
I wish I had more time for photography and creative posts, but time… there’s never enough, so instead I’ve focused a lot more on sharing specific content that I hoped would catch your interest like ideas, gifts, fun facts and quotes. It isn’t what I’m used to, but it came completely naturally to me and up until looking back on my month of blog posts, I’d barely even realised a theme.
Don’t fret, you can only imagine the number of creative, festive posts I have planned for the period of December! And I have lots of festive Lush bath bombs just dying to be used.
So here is my November wrap-up! (If you missed it, here is my October wrap-up too):
Personal Achievements and Memorable Moments:
- It was my 21st birthday. I had a lovely couple of days, and now I guess I’m a proper grown-up!
- Me and Matthew put our Christmas decorations up early this month, and we’ve been feeling very festive ever since.
- I had a busy month at work. My team started a new project and I went on my first client trip. That was the first time I’ve spent the night away from Matt since we moved in together – I couldn’t sleep!
- My blog reached 100 posts after almost 4 months of existence. Yey!
- “I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!” aired, we are both obsessed. It’s nearly over again, for a full year… *sobs*.
- We bought an Xbox One and Fallout 4. It’s amazing. I think it’s my favourite game of all time.
- We’re on the final season of Parks and Recreation! Shall I smile that it happened, or cry that it’s ending? Who knows.
- I reread the Hunger Games trilogy in preparation for the Mockingjay: Part II release. It’s now out in cinemas, and we’re finally going to catch it tomorrow!
- I realised all over again my favourite Disney movie is Mulan.
I had such fun writing this month’s posts’, so let’s have a look at what I shared…
- I shared some upcoming movie trailers that I was excited about
- I shared 21 things I accomplished before my 21st birthday
- I wore my birthday princess tiara to write a birthday post (with photos!)
- I pondered the difference between “sleepy” and “tired”
- I review the “Intergalactic” Lush bath bomb
- I shared 20 things that make me happy during Winter
- I put my Christmas decorations up, and shared some photos
- I shared my “super six” Pinterest wedding ideas
- I shared an emotional quote, from “The Great Dictator”
- I reviewed the “Golden Wonder” Lush bath bomb
- I shared some lovely gift ideas for cat lovers
- I reached my 100th post, and shared some of my favourite posts so far
- I shared my 5 favourite book covers
- I shared my “super six” date night ideas
- I started my “Word Play” Sunday blog feature, starting with some interesting collective nouns for animals
- I fangirled over “The Hybrid” Doctor Who fan trailer
- I created a gif post to explain “Why I Love Reading”
- I pondered about the future of WordPress media
- We had a bit of a catch up
- I was featured on Chanelle’s “Meet the Blogger”
- I shared my favourite music, and had a little boogie
- I shared some hand-written lyrics
- I shared my “super six” books from school
- I explained the origin of lots of words, in my second “Word Play” post
Wow… and breathe. That’s a lot!
Did you enjoy any of my posts in particular this month? How was your November? 🙂