- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to ‘N’ (as many as you want) other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Give your nominees 10 of your own questions to answer.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
- How would you describe what your blog is about?
My main blogging “problem”, if you can call it that, is that my blog doesn’t have a niche – but I think in a way, that is a something that makes my blog interesting. I’m very creative, very unique, very geeky and very loving. I think all of that comes across in my writing!
- Do you see your blog changing (as in expanding or developing in any way) at some stage in the future?
I’m tittering between moving my blog to wordpress.org, but I can’t see any reason to put my little baby through the unnecessary stress. Other than that, I’m very happy with it’s appearance and I love my style of writing. If anything, I’d like to give myself a better blog schedule but I’ve already settled with one post per day, along with a full time job and a home life, so I’m pretty busy.
- Do you write your blog posts straight onto the WordPress page or onto a word document first?
I write straight into the WordPress editor.
- When you write do you need to be on your own or are you happy to write with others around you?
It completely depends on the type of post I’m writing. For example, tonight’s award post is written in front of the TV, with my cats cuddled on my knee and Matthew sat next to me. And that’s fine. Yet sometimes, when I’m focusing a lot more on the content, like a review, I have to be alone and silent.
- Which is your favourite species of tree, and why do you like it?
Cherry Blossom Tree, because they’re beautiful.
- If you were to have a day out somewhere easily reachable from your home, where would it be?
Whitby, I think. Hard question, but Whitby is an absolutely stunning town.
- Which ‘celebration’ (annual or otherwise) in the country where you live do you enjoy the most?
Christmas! It’s a beautiful, happy time of year. Yet, with all of the horrors happening around the world recently, it’s hard not to feel sad. Me and Matt have planned to put some time, effort and money into helping others this year, such as less fortunate children and the homeless. I got butterflies just thinking about making someone else happy!
- Which way would you choose to travel, given the choice: car or train?
Pros and cons for both. Car, less time to focus on the passing views, but more freedom to divert and view things more personally. Train, less freedom to choose the route, but can view all the beauty as much as you like. Because I don’t drive yet, I’d say car – it seems more excited! I’ve had my fill of trains recently!
- Which subject did you enjoy the most at school?
English, IT and Art. I couldn’t choose between them.
- What do you think is the best thing about being a woman today?
The exposure to the mistreatment and inequality around the world. Expose generally leads to change!
Thank you Millie – I really enjoyed these questions!
I’ve been looking for a good spot to squeeze this nomination into my blog, because I couldn’t wait to answer them!
- Does a particular smell trigger any memories? What smell?
- What is your favourite time of the day?
- Are you a cat or a dog person?
- You have one free night, one free pass: what would you do, without consequences?
- That feeling when your stomach flips a little, with excitement, or love: do you still/have you ever felt that?
- Do you have a favourite film?
- Can you cook?
- What is your dream job?
- Is there anything you’d choose to change about yourself?
- What’s your favourite type of music?