I have a little award post to share with you tonight – The Starlight Blogger Award, nominated by the lovely Kat at The Impossible Girl! I absolutely love her blog, and I highly recommend you follow her if you are a big fan of books, TV and movies! Thanks for the nomination!
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 3 original questions and then the 3 new questions from your nominator given to you.
- Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers! In your nominees I would like for you to think at the light emanating from the stars the ones that truly touch your soul with their work, the ones that are the light for you a true STARLIGHT Blogger.
- Please pass the award on to 6 or more other Bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your Blog, please never alter the logo, never change the 3 original questions answer that first then answer the 3 new questions from your nominator and never change the Award rules.
- Please don’t delete this note:
The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from YesterdayAfter. It is a Copyright image, you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.
Copyright 2015 © YesterdayAfter.com – Design by Carolina Russo
The Original Questions:
1. If you could meet anyone from throughout history, who and why?
Tough question! I’d like to meet Vincent Van Gogh (to see if he really did hate his own work, and to tell him how famous and loved he eventually became) or Ada Lovelace (because she was one of the first women in computing, and well, relevant).
2. What is your favorite book and why?
Impossible to answer. I love too many books to even narrow this down slightly… I’m gunna have to cheat and give you a little list.
War Horse: absolutely broke my heart. Such a brilliant idea to narrate through the horses of the war, and gave the war a kind of innocence through the horse’s eyes.
The Hunger Games trilogy: the second trilogy I ever read, and arguably the books that sparked (more like reignited) my obsession for reading. Katniss is badass, and the futuristic war zone is epic.
Fahrenheit 451: such a good idea for a book. I couldn’t put it down, and it’s thought of as a favourite since.
1984: a society that is easily, and terrifyingly, easy to relate to. It’s such an interesting book.
3. Who is your favorite fiction character from any medium and why?
Another tough question… I’m going to have to go with the Doctor. My doctor, the 11th Doctor. Close behind would be Crowley from Supernatural, because how can you not love a psychotic, mean king of hell who has a soft spot for Dean like everyone else on the planet?
1. If you could be a character in any fictional story of your choosing (book/TV/movie/comics/etc.), where would you want to go?
Tamriel (Skyrim’s fictional, fantasy world) would be pretty cool…. I’m sure the dragons wouldn’t be an issue, because I’d be kick-ass Dragonborn, of course.
2. What’s a song that always gets you in a good mood?
Anything upbeat by ELO. My favourites!
3. Did you ever consider going to a Comic Con? If yes/no, why? Would you dress up as someone else?
Yeah, of course! Being geeky is like being in a giant family of people who understand. I would dress up, but I’m not sure what as! I have a hard enough time thinking of a Halloween costume – this year I missed a party, because I got too irritated thinking of something to wear!
I have yet to accumulate a good selection of bookish blogs, and I think this award is very bookish!
Instead, how about if you have a particularly interesting answer to any of the above questions you let me know in the comments! Yey, sharing!