I know, I know… I’m cheating. Two blog awards in one giant catch-up post is admittedly very naughty of me, but I’m getting further and further behind. Because I’m still so happy to receive these nominations, I don’t want to ignore those who take time out of their day to nominate me, so for now this is my only choice!
Similarly, I’m combining these 2 awards because they both ask for a number of facts about me – really, I can’t think of 14 facts about myself. I’m not sure there are 14 interesting facts left untold, I share so much with you! So, combining the awards is going to mean the facts are going to be definitely less forced.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Display the award and list the rules.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers for the award.
(Because the awards are circulating hugely around the group of blogs I follow, I’m going to give the nominations a miss!)
I’ve shared so many facts about myself with you that I’m sure these ones are going to be very strange…
- I hate cheese. Always have, always will. Yet my favourite crisps are Quavers. I completely and whole-heartedly love them.
- I look cooking. I never knew I could until I met Matt, but I can.
- I’m constantly thinking up new ideas for something: my blog, home ideas, meal ideas, work ideas, personal development projects, beauty ideas, date ideas. I’m a thinker.
- I have a large, cute pink birthmark on my belly that influenced my user name for most social media and game avatar names: rosequartz.
- I’m ridiculously excited for Christmas. My Christmas decorations go up in just over a week! Bye-bye, Halloween, hello Christmas!
- I don’t really like make-up. I have really sensitive skin, so I don’t wear foundation or contour, or whatever that is. I only wear eye-make up and the occasional lippy!
- I’m a bit of a collector (okay, maybe hoarder). Yet, I’m obsessively organised. I have many ‘memory boxes’ that I keep memories in, organised by year. Cards, notes, pebbles, tickets, kitten baby teeth, my baby teeth… yeah.
There we go! 7 facts! Do you feel like you know a bit more about the person behind the blog?
Thanks again for the nomination, Simon!