I’m so old at heart. It’s not that I want to age, it’s more that I’m comfortable with my age but I prefer the hobbies and interests of those older than me and pretty much despise the culture surrounding students, teenagers and the early 20’s.
Why getting older isn’t a bad thing…
1. You can choose parks and lakes over nights at sweaty, loud clubs and nobody can judge you.
2. You can do your own food shopping, and define your own limits on sensible vegetables and not so sensible sweets and booze.
3. Want to spend 7 hours playing a game on a Sunday because you don’t any other plans? Why not?
4. You can go to bed at 7, or 9, or 2 in the morning and that’s your choice. Early nights without others in the household keeping you up with very loud TV is no longer an issue. Lush.
5. You’re responsible for the cooking, so you can spend as much or as little time on the meals as you fancy.
6. You can put your Christmas decorations up as early as you like.
7. ADOPT ALL THE ANIMALS.
Are you happy you’re able to do particular things now you’re growing older?