I was nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely My Memoir Entries. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy my answers.
- Why are you blogging?
Too much to say, not enough people who cares to listen. I love writing so much, I love sharing a bit of myself with others.
- For those who haven’t encountered your website before, how would you summarise your website in a sentence or two?
A bit of me, a huge bit of geek, how-to, books, films, games, cats, photography. I’m a giant package of everything – if I don’t get some of it out, I’ll explode :p.
- What you would say is the most important aspect of life and why? If you cannot think of just one, give a few.
“Matt and his cats“. Okay, that would be funny if you know that Matt is my fiancé, we have cats and that’s the title of his blog… They’re everything to me. I could stay at home for the rest of my life with these 3 and I’d be happy.
- For what you currently blog about, are you planning on blogging about other stuff as well? If so, what?
With university beginning soon (well, not university, it’s technically a software engineering placement), the blog should hopefully head back to its niche, and I’ll be able to share some of the fascinating tech things I’m getting up to. Also, with Christmas coming soon I have a feeling there will be a few more DIY posts on the way… 🙂
- What would you say is your favourite cuisine?
I love to cook, so I don’t have a favourite. I’ll try anything. I went to Tunisia last year on holiday, and loved the food they served.
- How would you describe your time at school? Did you enjoy it? What were your favourite subjects?
Huge nerd, loved school. I was bullied hugely though, and I had a bitchy group of girl friends which thankfully are in the past now I’m not a teenager with the powerful need for friendship. My favourite subjects were IT (you’d never have guessed…), English and Art. I think that sums up my personality in a nutshell – I’m a techy, geeky girl with a passion for writing and a love of all things creative! 🙂
- What, in your opinion, is the best blog post you’ve made?
This is difficult. I regularly write posts and delete them (wahey, perfectionist outed) because I don’t love them. Can I be cheeky and say I love all my blog posts? 😀 I had a lot of positive feedback from my DIY Bookmark Monsters post though, which was very nice to hear!
- Is there something about you that not many people know about? It can be a very simple thing.
I’m too excitable for my age!
- What is your Myer Briggs Type Indicator? If you don’t know what that is, take the test here!
Now, this was very interesting… This is basically a personality test, but my results were absolutely spot on, super accurate. So much so I’m actually going to cover this in a separate post that I’ll link back to here! Thanks for the inspiration!
- What do you like doing in your free time?
Gaming, cuddling, photographing, reading, crafting, researching, eating, drinking and walking. I absolutely love the outdoors and nature, but in moderation… as I also absolutely love my home and my bed and my dressing gown!
Thanks again for the nomination,
And thanks for reading!