A small blog award post this evening as I was nominated for the “One Lovely Blog” award by the lovely Aneta! Thank you! This is a way for fellow bloggers to get to know you a bit more, by telling them some things about yourself that hasn’t yet been covered.
Sounds fun :).
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Facts about Morgan:
- I can’t swim! I don’t ever recall being able to swim – wow, everybody tried to teach me but that ship sunk a while ago now (pun intended).
Because of this (I think, it could be just because I was weird), up until I was about 12 I couldn’t put my bellybutton under the water when I had a bath. I thought I’d drown…
- My fiancé calls me a multitude of weird names, and I think Princess Namrog Jones III is probably my favourite. I’m promoted to Empress when it’s my birthday. Obviously
- I used to collect snails when I was younger as pets. I’d make them homes out of cardboard boxes and line them with vegetation and stones and feed them. I still have a weird love for snails today…
- I have the weirdest taste in music, and people don’t usually ask me for suggestions. If you put my iTunes on shuffle you could end up with Guns N’ Roses, ABBA, ELO, Glenn Miller, Ludovico Einaudi, David Bowie, Elvis, Johnny Cash, … and there’s a huge change the many, many albums of Dreamboats and Petticoats will be played.
- I’m scared of tons of things. Small spaces, heights, deep water, the dark, needles, clowns, home alone. It’s like I never grew up.
- I’m a giant Whovian (Doctor Who fan, if you’re not familiar). HUGE. This is something that can’t even be stressed enough in words, so I’ll leave it there.
- I’m super proud of myself. I know many people have accomplished so much more than me, but me and Matt made a perfect life for ourselves when so many people doubted us and didn’t think it would ever happen. We transitioned from college, to university, moved into our first home, adopted fur babies and got engaged. It’s all been so exciting!
Speaking of which, we’ve lived in our first home for 2 years today! And in just under a months time, we will have been together for 4 years. ❤
It would be nice to get to know some more of my bloggers, but I don’t think I even know 15 of you, so I’ll try my best!
Thanks for reading guys! You definitely know me a little better now! 🙂